Now that Christmas is just around the corner, many of you may be planning to spend time with your family. That’s noble.
The hardest part of spending time with your extended family is keeping conversation going. You don’t need pregnant pauses at times like these. The goal here is to keep conversation lively and interesting while avoiding the subjects of politics, sex, religion and SNL at all costs.
So to help you fill those awkward moments, here are a few links that should supply you with ample subject matter.
- Five things about penguins
- Title of Craziest Dictator goes to Saddam Hussein. Sorry Kim Jong-il, Hussein had the Qur’an written in his own blood.
- Scientific breakthroughs of 2010
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art decides that Velazquez did paint that one painting after all
- People were making fart jokes that weren’t funny thousands of years ago.